The Nazarene Way of
"After my departure there will arise the ignorant and the crafty, and many things will they ascribe unto Me that I never spake, and many things which I did speak will they withhold, but the day will come when the clouds shall be rolled away, and the Sun of Righteousness shall shine forth with healing in his wings"
Jesus ~Gospel of the Holy Twelve
This message was for the ears of man alone, they who walk between the worlds of earth and heaven. And unto the ears of man was whispered this message..
~The Essene Gospel of Peace~
- The Gospel of the Holy Twelve The most ancient and complete early Christian fragment. Written in Aramaic, the text includes the complete life and teachings of Jesus. The lections of this ancient Gospel set forth a much higher moral and spiritual understanding than what is currently taught by the Christian church.
- The Legend of the Lost Gospel The Gospel of the Holy Twelve, also known as the Gospel of the Nazirenes, is the very Gospel that was repeatedly mentioned and described by many commentators in the early Church as the original teachings of the Nazarene called Christ.
- The Essene Gospels of Peace Liberated from the secret archives of the Vatican, these sacred scrolls are testaments to the eternal and living truth.
- The Nag Hammadi Library a collection of thirteen ancient codices containing over fifty texts. Discovered in upper Egypt in 1945, this immensely important discovery includes a large number of primary Gnostic scriptures, texts once thought to have been entirely destroyed during the early Christian struggle to define "orthodoxy"
- The Gospel of Thomas These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke and which Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down. Complete with usurps from the New Testament Gospels.
The Sophia (Wisdom) of Jesus Christ A revelation discourse describing the celestial regions beyond the visible world. Given by the risen Christ in response to questions by his disciples.
The Book of Enoch Once considered scripture, the Book of Enoch contains many key concepts used by Jesus. Over a hundred phrases in the New Testament find precedents in this ancient text. Many Aramaic fragments of Enoch have been recovered from the Qumran caves, showing the importance of Enoch to the Essene community.
The Book of the Secrets of Enoch "Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to My angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, which I now tell you this day."
- From Enoch to the Dead Sea Scrolls From the remote ages of antiquity this remarkable teaching has existed which is universal in its application and ageless in its wisdom.
- Christ in Islâm Traditional sayings and stories attributed to Jesus taken from Islamic literature. Islam has always considered Jesus to be one of the greatest of prophets. Highly recommended to anyone interested in comparative religion or alternative views of Jesus.
- The Kybalion The study of the Hermetic philosophy of ancient Egypt and Greece. These teachings cannot be accredited to any one person or human source, for these teachings represent the workings of Creation Itself.
- Clothed With The Sun The Book of the Illuminations of Anna Bonus Kingsford. A contemporary of Rev. Ouseley, this remarkable text explains the interpretations of mystical scripture and the spiritual mysteries of the kingdoms of God.
- The Book of the Mysteries of God Anciently called "The Greater Mysteries" as containing knowledges which for their interiorness were reserved for initiates of high degree.
- The Inner Sanctum Scriptorium and archives for advanced Essenic studies.
"Whoever finds the interpretation of these words will not experience death."
~Jesus, The Gospel of Thomas
- The Communions Originated by Enoch, and again brought forth by Moses on the two stone tablets he first brought down from Mount Sinai.
- The Ten Commandments (or "The Lesser Mysteries") "To thy people of little faith, who did sin against the Creator, even whilst thou stood on holy ground before thy God, -I will give another Law. It shall be a stem law, yea, it shall bind them, for they know not yet the Kingdom of Light."
- Thou Shalt Not Kill The exact Hebrew of this biblical phrase is "lo tirtzack" which accurately translates as "any kind of killing whatsoever."
- Abstinence from Flesh "They cannot be righteous, nor can they touch holy things, whose hands are stained with blood, or whose mouths are defiled with flesh."
- The Beatitudes of Christ A beatitude is a declaration of happiness or promised blessing resulting from an individuals virtue or good deeds. They describe the qualities of perfection and the promise of future blessings rather than current material or physical rewards.
- The Lections of Compassion The teachings of compassion and the condemning of all forms of cruelty.
- The Sanctity of Nature The first principle of ahimsa is the doctrine of refraining from harming any living thing. It is the understanding that the natural world has been created for all life as a means for the spirit to experience the diversity of the physical.
- The Eight Deadly Sins The struggle against the eight principal faults. A systematic treatise which details how to grow in virtue and combat vice. "It is not an external enemy whom we have to dread, for the real foe is within ourselves."
- Fasting and Sobriety The penitential practice of fasting is observed for the purposes of purification, for heightening states of awareness, and for atonement of sins and wrongdoing.
- Materialism and Simple Living The teachings of the Christ dedicated to freeing mankind from the slavish pursuits of material "Mammon"
- Regeneration of the Soul "Blessed are they who suffer many experiences, for they shall be made perfect: They shall be as the angels in Heaven and shall die no more, and neither shall they be reborn, for death and birth will no longer have dominion over them."
- The Sermon On The Mount "When Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished. For he taught them as one appealing to the reason and the heart, and not as the scribes who taught rather by authority."
- Vicarious Atonement The Crucifix is the emblem and symbol of the Son of God, not because Jesus shed his blood upon the cross for the sins of man, but because the Christ is crucified perpetually so long as sin remains.
- The Holy Streams More than this cannot be told, for the Holy Streams will take you to that place where words are no more, and even the Holy Scrolls cannot record the mysteries.
- The Order of the Kingdom Instructions and questions concerning the kingdom of God.
To make the human heart a temple, the soul an alter, and the mind a priest. These were the missions of Jesus the Nazarene. ~Kahlil Gibran
The One Law Man lives in a dynamic, constantly changing universe. There is no static point in nature. The Law manifests in perpetual change, and behind this change is a plan of balance and order on a vast scale.
The Sevenfold Peace Human life can be divided into seven aspects, the physical, mental, emotional, social, cultural, its relationship with nature and its relationship with the cosmos.
The Three Paths of Truth There are three paths leading to Truth. The first is the path of the consciousness, the second is that of nature, and the third is that of accumulated experience.
Pairs and Opposites The Principles of Polarity. "Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; all paradoxes may be reconciled."
The Planes of Correspondence As above, so below; as below, so above. There is a harmony, agreement, and correspondence between the several planes of Manifestation, Life and Being. All that is included in the Universe emanates from the same source, and the same laws, principles, and characteristics apply to each unit, or combination of units, as each manifests its own phenomena upon its own plane.
Cause and Effect The Principles of Karma. "Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law."
The Soul, its Origin, Nature, and Potentialities. The soul, being in its nature eternal, passes from one form to another until, in its highest stage, it polarizes sufficiently to receive the spirit. It is in all organized things. Nothing of an organic nature exists without a soul. It is the individual, and it perishes if abandoned of the spirit.
They spent much time studying the scriptures and the writings of the prophets, and taking of them only what is most advantageous for their body and soul.
~ Flavius Josephus
- The Words of Sacred Admonition Of all the writings of St. Francis of Assisi, The Admonitions contain the most stirring and enduring words of inspiration for all who seek to follow in the footsteps of Christ.
- The Monastic Institutes The Training of a Monk and the Eight Deadly Sins by St. John Cassian. Written between 425 and 430 A.D., this is the acknowledged primary authority on monasticism. A systematic treatise which details how to live as a monk, grow in virtue and combat vice.
- Ascent of Mount Carmel An incomparable guide to spiritual life. It addresses those who aspire to grow in union with God and it examines every category of spiritual experience. With rare insight into human psychology it not only tells how to become more closely united with God, but spells out in vivid detail the pitfalls to avoid.
- Dark Night of the Soul The ultimate expression for the adept seeker. Explains the spiritual journey from estranged despair to blissful union with the divine.
- The Didache A very ancient first century Christian document. It describes the ethical paths to life and death in general terms, then focuses on spiritual life in an age when evangelists and prophets still roamed the earth.
- Epistle to a Disciple St. Ephraim of Syria, Mesopotamian Christian poet, monastic, and theologian, (IV Century) Advice on the monastic life.
- Encyclopedia Essenicá Definitions and concepts concerning fundamental Essenic ideas, esoteric functions and Nazarene philosophies.
- The Essenic Library Suggestions and resources for expanding your own Essenic library or scriptorium.
~ Of Women and Holy Order ~
They said unto him, "How shall we then, enter the kingdom?" Jesus said unto them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside, and when you make the male and the female one and the same; then will you enter the kingdom." ~The Gospel of Thomas
The Gospel of Mary Magdalene The Savior's beloved who possessed knowledge and teaching superior to that of the apostolic tradition.
Scholars taking a new look at Mary Magdalene Discoveries of new texts have now proven that her reputation as a repentant prostitute is entirely inaccurate. She was indeed an influential figure, a prominent disciple, and a leader of the early Christian movement.
Clothed With The Sun The Book of the Illuminations of Anna Bonus Kingsford. A contemporary of Rev. Ouseley, this remarkable text explains the interpretations of mystical scripture and the spiritual mysteries of the kingdoms of God.
The Ascent to the Mount of Vision Sent by God's Eternal Wisdom to reveal more about the internal First Resurrection, the State of Separated Souls, and the Manifestation of the Kingdom of Christ upon the Earth in the Nazarite Sons and Daughters of God.
The Laws of Paradise God reveals the requirements for those of the high calling or Nazarites, who shall have access to Paradise while still within their mortal bodies.
The Enochian Walks with God A prophetic work showing that the Nazarites understood that the renewal of the mind and heart was absolutely necessary to achieve oneness with God, such as Enoch had, and those things that prevent it.
The Threefold State of Man 'For here I come to open the great Secret that was revealed unto me. Wherein it was given to understand the Way.
Whosoever keepeth the Holy Law, the same shall save their souls, however differently they may see the truths which I have given. In my Father's house are many mansions: I go to prepare a place for you all. Jesus ~Gospel of the Holy Twelve
- Yin and Yang The ideal state of all things in the physical universe is the state of harmony represented by the balance of Yin and Yang.
- Karma is the physical manifestation of the law of balance and harmony. You are bound karmically to anything that you accept until you understand it.
- The Dhammapada The Buddha's "Path of Wisdom" The instructions explaining the true nature of existence and the knowledge which extricates the roots of all suffering.
- The Four Noble Truths The four noble truths are the most basic expression of the Buddha's teaching. These four truths are best understood, not as beliefs, but as categories of experience.
- The Eightfold Path "The doctrines, which I advised you to penetrate, you should well preserve so that this Holy Life may take its course and continue for ages, for the welfare of the many, as a consolation to the world, and for the happiness of heavenly beings and men"
- The Yoga Sutras Of Patanjali Yoga means Union and its purpose is to instruct the practitioner on how to achieve Union or Spiritual Absorption into the Supreme Absolute of God. Yoga teaches us that our true self is the soul and that our self identity is an illusion to be overcome.
- The Bhagavad Gita The pantheistic doctrine of the Bhagavad Gita is that God is everything. Its verses celebrate the discovery of the Absolute Spirit beyond creation as being the hidden Essence of all manifestation.
- The Tao Te Ching The Tao Te
Chingdescribes the Tao or "The Way", as the unity of nature that makes each thing in the universe what it is and determines its behavior.
- The Egyptian Book of the Dead "And Jesus, after that he had finished his study of The Law, went down again into Egypt that he might learn of the wisdom of the Egyptians, even as Moses did."
- History and the Essenes Three historians from the first century AD describe the Essenes—Pliny, Josephus and Philo.
- The Pharisees, Sadducees, and Essenes An advanced examination of these distinctive sects.
- The Ossuary of James The 20 Aramaic letters etched on a side of the newly revealed ossuary reads "James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus." The immense significance of this discovery could rival even that of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- The Essenes And Their Teaching Thou hast made known unto me Thy deep, mysterious things. All things exist by Thee and there is none beside Thee. By Thy Law Thou hast directed my path and I walk where Thy presence is.
- The Essene Tree Of Life When an individual contacts any earthly force he is also in touch with a specific heavenly power.
- The Communions Originated by Enoch, and again brought forth by Moses on the two stone tablets he first brought down from Mount Sinai.
- The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah An incredibly thorough and detailed account of the childhood and life of Jesus.
- The Physical Descriptions of Jesus Pontius Pilate, Publius Lentullus of Rome, The "Archko Volume," and Josephus all describe the physical appearance of Jesus the Nazarene.
Map of ancient Palestine at the time of Christ
Links and Other Sites of Interest
...and then came "The Church"
Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Vice-regent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated. ~Oath of the Jesuit Order
- The Fallacy of Paul "You must all obey the governing authorities. Since all government comes from God, all civil authorities were appointed by God, and anyone who resists authority is rebelling against God's decision, and such an act is bound by damnation. The State is there to serve God for your benefit." Romans 13:1-6
- Council of Nicaea The formulation of the Nicene Creed, the earliest dogmatic statement of Christian orthodoxy.
- The Jesuit Order The complete 'Oath of Extreme Induction'. The power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments.
- The Inquisition Taking control of the human spirit.
- The Reformation The converting of the populace.
- The Burning Times For 300 years, from the fifteenth to the eighteenth century, the Church creates the elaborate concept of devil worship and uses the persecutions to eliminate the dissent, to subordinate the individual to authoritarian control, and to openly denigrate women.
- The Malleus Maleficarum "The belief that there are such beings as witches is so essential a part of the Catholic faith that obstinately to maintain the opposite opinion manifestly savours of heresy."
- The Third Secret of Fatima As the second millennium gives way to the third, Pope John Paul II has decided to publish the text of the third part of the “Secret of Fatima”
- Inconsistencies of the New Testament An extensive listing which identifies contradictions within the New Testament which are inherent in a literalist or fundamentalist interpretation.
- "The Way" vs. The Church The "Way" as taught by Jesus "the Nazarene", his brother James "the Just", their cousin John "the Baptist", the Essenes, Nazirenes, Ebionites and others.
Last update: Thursday, September 24, 2015 09:55:11 AM
Translator: Spanish / French / Italian / German / Portuguese / Norwegian / Thai